*Image: Bart Lunenburg
Casco Art Institute: Working for the Commons and FOTODOK have reopened their doors of their building on Lange Nieuwstraat 7 since Saturday, 6 June. We are looking forward to receiving you again – with an account of the appropriate safety measures.
Period: 6 June – 16 August
Friday 12.00 – 18.00
Saturday 12:00 – 18:00
Sunday 12:00 – 18:00
Note: We anticipate potential changes to our safety regulations and opening hours as the policy surrounding Covid-19 changes over the course of the following weeks. We would like to ask for your understanding and help in making these visits possible. For our most up to date information before your visit, please make sure to check our reservation page.
It is only possible to visit the exhibition This Creaking Floor and All the Ceilings Below with a pre-reserved ticket. A visit takes place in a one hour timeslot.
This Creaking Floor and All the Ceilings Below is the first chapter in the exhibition program Common Grounds: Story / Heritage – a collaboration between FOTODOK and Casco Art Institute: Working for the Commons. In response to the Covid-19 crisis, chapter two to four will be presented in other forms outside of the exhibition spaces. Visit casco.art/program for more information.
* Tickets for a visit are €5 and can be reserved through this page.
* It is only possible to visit the exhibition with a pre-reserved ticket.
* A visit takes place in a one hour timeslot.
* Each visit allows a maximum of 10 people.
* Payments take place in our office, you can only pay by card. It is possible to cancel your visit and receive a refund. Please do so in particular when you develop symptoms.
* To ensure everyone’s safety, we ask you to confirm that you are free of symptoms at the moment of reservation.
* If you visit with a social unit*, please let us know via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure a safe visit for everyone, we ask you to read the visitor’s guidelines in the document below before joining us at Casco & FOTODOK:
Please reach out to Casco and FOTODOK with any questions via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Social unit: individuals who share a household, such as a family, partners or housemates